Wednesday, June 6, 2012
How I made my blog look better
I fixed my blog by changing the background to the theme of my blogs. Since the topics are mainly about communication and school topics I chose the books and shelf back ground. I used all 4 design aspects when making changes to my blog. For Contrast I used a bold topic title. I also used a different color for the topic title. I kept repetition with my black font and Georgia font style. The Alignment of my blog is simple for the reader to follow. I have the title, date, then my blog, in that order. For the proximity of my blog I added a picture and positioned it in the same way as my last blog post, which is on the far right corner of the text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the entire look and flow of your blog! Everything looks well thought out and not distracting at all!
ReplyDelete