Friday, June 8, 2012
My Most Favorite Site
It wasn't till a couple of months ago that I finally decided to sign up and jump on the Twitter band wagon. I got annoyed when everyone would ask me "Follow me on Twitter!" or "What's your twitter name?!" My responses would come out "You have me on Facebook already!" But when one of my Public Relations professors assigned us to create a Twitter account as our homework assignment I couldn't say no to Twitter anymore.
Being a Pro at Facebook, made it a little bit difficult for me to get the hang of twitter. I still am trying to figure out how to work it. But unlike Facebook I feel like it is hard for me to figure out what I want to say since we are limited in our characters. But I do like twitters features. All the features of twitter I think are well put together. I like how the alignment when you view your twitter account of a computer is centered, and the fact that you can change your background and customize. I also like the proximity of the layout in twitter. You are always going to have your picture in the top left corner and all your news feed in the left column. I also like the repetition of the font and font color is black. Twitter is simple, clean, and not overcrowded with text. I especially enjoy how it doesn't drown in advertisements. These are my thoughts over twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment