After completing my Associates degree in New Media Communication from Northwest Vista I decided to transfer to UTSA. The reason why I chose to complete my degree at UTSA was for 3 simple reasons. UTSA's culture, assessibility and class sizes. I love how UTSA takes pride in being the only public University in San Antonio. UTSA expresses San Antonio's hispanic culture as well, along with many other cultures. Being a hispanic myself it makes me proud, and makes me feel at home. Being from San Antonio and a graduate from UTSA's sister school Northwest Vista made it easy for me to transfer with no problems. It also made it easy for me to commute. I really enjoyed how small the communications classes are at UTSA. That benefit allows the professors to get to know you and vice-versa. When UTSA becomes a Tier 1 University our degrees will be of greater value. This is why I want my degree from UTSA.
Monday, June 4, 2012
Why I want a degree from UTSA?
After completing my Associates degree in New Media Communication from Northwest Vista I decided to transfer to UTSA. The reason why I chose to complete my degree at UTSA was for 3 simple reasons. UTSA's culture, assessibility and class sizes. I love how UTSA takes pride in being the only public University in San Antonio. UTSA expresses San Antonio's hispanic culture as well, along with many other cultures. Being a hispanic myself it makes me proud, and makes me feel at home. Being from San Antonio and a graduate from UTSA's sister school Northwest Vista made it easy for me to transfer with no problems. It also made it easy for me to commute. I really enjoyed how small the communications classes are at UTSA. That benefit allows the professors to get to know you and vice-versa. When UTSA becomes a Tier 1 University our degrees will be of greater value. This is why I want my degree from UTSA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the pictures you chose for the blog. Maybe separate the pictures so they aren't so close together? That's really my only suggestion. I like what you wrote about the school. Also makes me proud to graduate from UTSA.
ReplyDelete